Why Open a Varasano's?
Varasano's has a fantastic Quick Serve Menu and a great business model. Our philosophy is to strive to make everything as easy as possible for you and the customers.
- Easy for customers: We want the customer’s decision to come to a Varasano’s to be an Easy Yes!
- Located in high traffic areas: It’s better to spend on higher rent and go where the people are rather than save on rent and make customers go out of their way.
- Quick Serve format: This increasingly popular format allows customers to follow their pizza down an assembly line and select toppings for the cooks. Then the pizza is fresh baked while they pay and get their own beverages. They can be in and out in just minutes. No tipping or other hassles.
- A Healthy choice: No preservatives, no oils other than Extra Virgin Olive Oil, nothing frozen, etc. Every ingredient is a match for what I used to buy at Whole Foods or Italian specialty shops when I baked at home. Everyone comments on how light they feel afterwards, in contrast to the heavy feeling they often get with fast food chain pizzas. This is real food.
- A Taste for Everyone: we keep it simple with a limited number of products, but within that the menu is specifically designed to handle a variety of tastes and needs so there is something for everyone: Meaty, salty, earthy, seafood, spicy, tangy, vegetarian, sweet.
- An Innovative Beer/Wine/Liquor Program: We have a great system to sell that makes it easy for the customer and highly profitable for you. Call to discuss.
- Fun and inviting Decor with a cool vibe. You can feel comfortable coming in alone or with your whole family. TV's with Sports packages guarantee business during many additional Day-Parts.
- Easy for you: We want the process of owning and operating to be as simple as possible
- Limited Menu: cuts down on the number of inventory items and training steps
- We Provide Services at every stage
- Architecture, Equipment Selection, Lease review and other Startup Support
- Training including virtually every process on video to provide a steady baseline for your staff
- Product development
- Purchasing cooperative
- Field support, and much more!
- Comprehensive list of what we provide to you
Next Page ->
This is not intended as an offer to sell a franchise or the solicitation of an offer to buy a franchise. When we’re ready to begin offering franchises, we will do so by means of our Franchise Disclosure Document (FDD), which will contain detailed information about the franchise agreement and about us. The FDD is required by federal law. In addition, certain states have laws governing the offer and sale of franchises – if you reside in one of these states, we may have an obligation to register our franchise offering, to provide you with specified information, and/or to meet other conditions before offering you a franchise. We will not offer you a franchise unless and until we have satisfied applicable legal requirements in your state.